Third Party Application Maintenance (TMA)
Do you want to outsource the maintenance of your site or application?
Esokia offers a tailor-made TMA that will meet your needs.
Third Party Application Maintenance (TMA) is a maintenance solution for your website provided by Esokia.
The TMA represents outsourcing maintenance of the sites/applications of the company which can be whole or partial. Esokia offers to keep your operating systems (websites/apps) after their creations to meet your needs.
Esokia can perform maintenance on CMS, such as Drupal, WordPress, Prestashop, Sitefinity, ...
Maintaining one's website is a necessity and a requirement for any business, regardless of its size.
The challenges of maintenance
Your site is an open window to the world with a significant impact on the perception of your products or services. It is therefore important that its content, modules and plug-ins are up to date.
Every business needs regular maintenance of its site in order to:
- introduce new products or services
- maximize your positioning in the search engines
- engage and create opportunities
- convert and generate income
- increase your visibility, attract and build customer loyalty
Key points of maintenance
5 things are important in maintenance management:
1 → Scalability
- Adding new features
- Improved design and user experience
- Optimization of the app, site ...
2 → Security
- Reduced risk of system failures
- Optimal functionality with the update of plugins and software used
3 → Freedom
- Refocusing on the core business by unloading IT maintenance
4 → Availability and visibility
- Failure management for visibility and access to your services 24h / 24h
5 → Proactivity
What we propose to you
In addition to corrective, preventive and scalable maintenance, Esokia covers:
the management of maintenance activities via specialized software
- With a hotline and ticketing service
To solve your problems quickly, with time tracking and ticket management
- Governance and management of activities
We carry out reporting, operational and strategic planning
maintaining competence and continuity of service
- The service level agreement
We define with you the expected quality of service via chosen KPI's
- Continuity of expertise
We guarantee you the durability of our skills
superficial or minor changes
- We help you edit and update content
A four-step approach
Step 1 - Piloting the service
- Establishment of a managing and strategic committee
- Implementation of a progress plan
Step 2 - Implementing Tools
- Ownership of the solution
- Definition of the organization
- Process validation
- Setting up remote connections and communication tools
Step 3 - Exploitation of the device
- Processing of the following requests, the defined process
- Monthly activity reporting
- Respect of SLA
- Continuous Improvement Plan
Step 4 - Reversibility
- Longitudinal tasks
- Knowledge transfer to the target team
French leader in fleet management software.
- Set up a dedicated team to manage the TMA.
- Add features.