Abana, a B2B E-commerce platform for the textile industry, signed Esokia
Based in Mauritius, Abana is part of the Currimjee Group. With more than 65 years of experience, this company works with leading companies in the textile sector as both manufacturer and buyer.
The company trusted Esokia for its web project : Abana.mu. This marketplace is a B2B e-commerce platform that connects the actors of the textile and clothing industries of the Indian Ocean and Africa to the world with online store functionalities.
A challenge tackled step by step by experts
To carry out this project, a team of nine experts, spread over the Mauritius and Madagascar offices, was mobilized. In collaboration with the client's Product Owner, this team was composed of 3 back-end developers, 2 front-end developers, 2 DevOps, 1 quality assurance tester and 1 scrum master. We called upon the competence of our collaborators, each in their respective domain, in order to provide the client with a web project meeting its requirements.
Esokia : a dedicated technical team ready to take on the challenge
Within the framework of the digital development of Abana and under the authority of a scrum master and an agile approach, our web agency intervened in a managed model on different aspects of the project:
- We provided our client with the knowledge of our teams in terms of web hosting and outsourcing on Google Cloud Platform.
- Our teams of developers use the Symfony framework, which allowed them to deliver a complete Marketplace built with the Sylius e-commerce framework.
- Our front-end developers' mastery in HTML, CSS and React JS allowed them to offer the client a platform that is adapted to his specifications.
- We used our expertise in the Mercury protocol, which helps with data synchronization, when installing an instant messaging application on the site. A chatbox has also been implemented on the interface.
- As a digital agency and IT service provider, Esokia also intervened in the development of the e-commerce website and its integration with the payment system with MIPS.
Abana: Esokia's methodology for a 100% agile project
Our skills in Scrum and Kanban methodologies under the leadership of a digital project manager, led us to deliver a 100% agile web and online sales project in Abana. It is through workshops that we were able to identify the client's needs in order to provide the most appropriate solution. The estimate of the expenses was carried out with the Poker Scrum planning. Our teams were thus able to take into account all the relevant knowledge of the client and its technical environment in order to consolidate the most efficient estimate.
Our technical support staff were able to adapt to the customer's requests for change to ensure the success of this digital project!
If like Abana you want to develop a marketplace and launch your business in digital, then entrust your project to Esokia's experts.