Esokia is looking for a talented UX / UI designer who is capable of transforming ideas, concepts and interfaces into rich user experiences.
Esokia is looking for an experienced creative professional to conduct the research and analysis necessary to provide results that will help guide the creation of low and high fidelity wireframes and final interface concepts with graphic layouts.
Candidates must have strong communication skills and be well aware of current web standards, including best practices for usability and accessibility, with impeccable attention to detail.
- Conduct user research, focus groups, surveys, studies and use data appropriately,
- Develop personas, user paths and sitemaps
- Design / develop intelligible and functional web / screen interfaces, ensuring a memorable user experience,
- Design with knowledge of the technical constraints of the various projects,
- Design / develop interactive wireframes for internal and user testing,
- Provide a perspective on the experience through interactive prototypes,
- Work iteratively while remaining open to ideas, suggestions and feedback to develop flawless results,
- Design modern visuals adapted to the clients and target personas,
- Designing approaches to page animation while respecting technical constraints.
- Ability to communicate with clients, account managers, designers and developers,
- Ability to conduct user testing, focus groups, surveys, studies, etc. with minimal supervision while remaining aware of and respectful of time allocation and budgets
- Ability to execute UX / UI decisions based on research - a purpose behind every decision,
- Ability to communicate vision to other team members,
- Ability to share and defend graphic decisions,
- Excellent knowledge of visual trends,
- Good knowledge of CRO principles.
- 5+ years of relevant creative and digital design experience,
- 2+ years in team supervision,
- The designer is autonomous in his proposals,
- The designer is autonomous in his proposals, a team worker and a teacher, he communicates easily,
- Curious by nature, he is aware of current trends,
- Great artistic sense applied,
- Expert on UXUI tools such as Adobe suite, Figma or Sketch,
- Expert in web, intranet and mobile,
- Expert on the full spectrum of user experience, such as personae, user journey,
- Specialized training in UX and UI design,
- Familiar with design systems,
- Familiar with CRO principles
- Comfortable with Agile and SCRUM methodology, an asset
- UX certification is an asset,
- HMI is a plus.