This is a chance to join a business with some serious pedigree who are now looking for a number of new hires including Scrum Masters to deliver on a number of fast paced bleeding edge projects.
Agile evangelist is a term thrown around a lot recently but in this case it couldn't be more relevant. You will be passionate about Agility and converting not just developers and technical people to Agile but recognise the benefits to the whole business.
We are a genuinely exciting company that prides itself on working with the best of the latest technologies and needs Scrum Masters who have experience leading in similar environments as well as coaching and training teams to become independent, self-organised and focused on a common goal.
- Extensive Agile,
- Extensive experience working in Scrum teams,
- Demonstrable Scrum skills and good Kanban knowledge,
- Used to create and manage user stories and backlogs,
- Excellent knowledge of iterative development principles,
- Exposure to and appreciation of other methodologies with the ability to leverage techniques which may add value to the team,
- Understanding of the value of commitment to delivery made by the development team,
- Proven knowledge of tracking velocity and responding to variable factors which could affect delivery,
- In-depth understanding of BDD and/or TDD techniques, as well as continuous delivery.
- A working background in digital software development
- Experience of retail / e-commerce
- Experience in a Digital environment
- Experience in mobile software development is an advantage
The Scrum Master position gives you a chance to work in an extremely rewarding environment with some of the best talent in the field where you will play a pivotal role in the success of the business. Scrum Master certified is an advantage.