Internship |Video editor
As part of the Design team, you will work closely with the Marketing / Communication department.
You will be responsible for carrying out the editing of projects on behalf of international clients and the company.
Your assignment will be the following tasks, with the possibility of teleworking:
- Create web content (images, videos and animation for the social networks);
- Create animated content by incorporating video, special effects, audio or typography;
- Write scenarios and storyboards;
- Creating Moodboards
- Manage the different stages of creating a video: follow a video schedule, be creative in your choice of subject and editorial;
- Set up a video shoot;
- Carried out animation, video, dressing and editing of videos.
- You are a digital passionate (we are digital addicts at Esokia !);
- You are curious and creative;
- You are independent, dynamic and serious;
- Ability for teamwork and good interpersonal skills.
- Have a critical eye and developed sense of detail;
- University post bac degree in audio visual;
- Have knowledge of computer science, computer graphics and computer graphics.
- Master post-production equipment (computer, digital editing software, editing bench, etc.);
- Mastery of Photoshop, Premiere Pro, illustrator
- Be comfortable with multiple graphic styles.
- Knowledge in 3D creation is a plus;
- French and english mastery.