International E-Commerce project manager
Within our consulting and project department, you will participate in the e-commerce transformation projects of our clients. You will pilot the creation and migration of an old platform to a new one and help to develop the sites and applications (France and international), in a logic of continuous improvement.
As such, you will identify and analyze the needs of the business in terms of digital/e-commerce projects.
You propose solutions, ensure the consistency of requests and participate in the prioritization of projects.
In the BUILD phase, the operational development of the e-commerce activity
- Workshop animation, gathering of needs, identification of users' expectations and expected benefits, writing and validation of specifications for the Ecommerce Core and by country
- Identification of the most relevant features for the product,
- Product release planning
- Creation of the Backlog, writing of user stories, prioritization of the BL
- Validation of the solution: acceptance, writing of test books and minutes
- Animations of rituals with the teams (Daily, grooming, demonstrations, retros...)
- Monitoring of achievements and customer-field feedback loop
- Change management: organization and monitoring of deployment, measurement of appropriation, support for training
- Management of all project phases, (while ensuring quality and cost within the set deadlines)
- Coordination of all technical partners to ensure the completion of the study
- Costing, framing and estimating costs in collaboration with the MOE/Agency
- Coordination of internal and external teams,
- Relations with the MOE/Agency, the e-commerce and product segment managers by country, and the business lines, in order to ensure proper implementation
- The deployment phase and operation of applications, and reporting of incidents, monitoring of patches - TMA
- You optimize and enhance the platform.
- With a degree in digital/commerce/communication/marketing, you have at least 5 years of significant professional experience in an E-commerce department in a company in the Food and Beverages or Agro-food sector,
- You master one or more E-commerce CMS including Magento
- You have a very good knowledge of agile information systems and are familiar with the IT-Cloud world.
- You like to analyze, propose solutions and know how to convince, respect commitments and deadlines
- You like challenges, innovation, you communicate easily, in a targeted and synthetic way
- You know how to manage a team and have excellent interpersonal skills in an international environment
- Good command of English essential, Italian and/or German are a plus