Digital Project Manager
As part of the Projects sector, you will manage projects for creating or maintaining websites and/or mobile applications under the responsibility of the Project Management Director.
You will have the following tasks:
- IT, multimedia and E-business project management
- Functional conception from the technical point of view and realization of specification documents
- Communication regarding projects with customers in France and abroad
- Definition of the project schedule and writing of documentation
- Monitoring and reporting of ongoing projects
- Follow-up and monitoring of the tasks assigned to the team (developers and integrators)
- Follow-up on changes with users and customers.
- Management of test campaigns, testing and quality monitoring of projects
- Organization of planning and coordination of a team of programmers
- Passionate about new technologies
- Good knowledge of French and English
- Ability to manage a team
- Initiative, sense of responsibility and organization
- Autonomous, available, serious, motivated and dynamic
- Ability for teamwork and good interpersonal skills
- University post bac degree in Computer Science
- Master in Web and Computer Project Management
- Experience in digital, mobile or e-commerce project management is an advantage
- Experience in the field of the web is a plus
- Knowledge regarding SEO, tool (s) for planning and Agile methodology is also an advantage.
- Ability to synthesize ideas and work in a team
- Knowledge of these tools is also an asset:
- Planning tool (type MS Project)
- Bug tracking tool (type Jira, Mantis, Redmine ...)
- Office (essential)
- CMS: Wordpress, Drupal, Magento ...