DevOps / Sysadmin [Maurice]
Within the technical team, you will actively participate in the development of the service under the responsibility of the Technical Director. Your assignments will be based on demands from international clients and the company.
Your main assignments are:
- Outsourcing of servers, internal and external ones. Through our monitoring tools, you will analyze the logs and edit a monitoring report
- Security audits on servers and client applications. Via a suite of security tools, you will perform regular scans to prevent any risk for our customers
- Update and deployment of servers. You will apply update or upgrade patches on server farms
- Installation and configuration of servers. You will have the task of installing new servers, as well as setting up their configuration, for our customers.
- Bachelor education +3 / 5 in computer and network system, you have at least minimum experience for a similar position.
- You master Linux and Windows environments
- Installation, configurations, settings and version upgrade
- Shell scripting experience
- You're comfortable with managing dedicated server farms
- You have experience in virtualization and container (VMware, Docker, Vagrant)
Because we care about your personality as well:
- You are passionate about new technologies (in Esokia we are digital addicts!)
- You have good sense of organization, prioritization and ability to meet deadlines
- You are autonomous, dynamic and serious
- You develop good relationship and have an ability to work in a team